Senior Analyst, Service Delivery
Senior Analyst, Service Delivery
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
COMPLIANCE ANALYST (EXPERIENCED) | Northgate - Alabang | New site, new program.
Our client is a leading American broadband and telecommunications company that offers bundled Internet access, telephone, and television service which operates over a fiber-optic communications network.
Your role as COMPLIANCE ANALYST is to maintain legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements and obtaining proper approvals. You will oversee the Corporate Compliance Program and function as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. The position ensures the management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of the client, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the company’s Standards of Conduct.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be responsible to handle the following critical tasks:
- Develop initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Collaborate with other departments (e.g., Training, Talent Acquisition, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved
- Monitor, and as necessary, coordinate compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify possible trends
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Monitor the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues. Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies
- Conduct internal Client checklist audits to ensure adherence to Client Statement of Work standards
- File appropriate compliance reports as required by Client
- Evaluate testing procedures both technological and logical to meet specific Client Requirements as per Client Statement of Work
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation or operation of compliance programs
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices
- Interpret client needs, develop strategies to address, and facilitate implementation of programs
- Manage the implementation of all contracted elements, including ticket requests, promotions, special events, signage, etc.
- Develop positive client relations by proactively contacting client base via phone calls, emails, event visits, and other communication initiative
- Function as the point person/liaison for assigned teams (i.e. Flyers). This will include coordination and implementation of programs that include team related elements. Attend regular meetings with the team’s various departments
- Responsible for planning and executing special events. This includes creation and management of budget, selection of location, preparing guest list and invitations, format and set-up of event, scheduling participation of team and Executives, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and administration of enterprise Identity and Access Management systems
- Hands-on experience with enterprise automated provisioning/de-provisioning systems
- Hands-on experience with both internal and external cloud-based single sign-on systems, Single Sign-On solution
- Define and maintain provisioning and access workflow processes
- Assist in developing access control reports and following up to ensure access controls are working appropriately
- Responsible for creating Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC) and working with the business and within IT on role
- Implementation and administration of automated provisioning and single sign-on solutions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- High customer service orientation.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and/or projects.
- Able to problem solve and system troubleshoot.
- Ability to lead and partner successfully.
- Proficient English, both written and verbal skills.
- Open, honest, enthusiastic, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures.
- Six-months experience and/or previous management experience is preferred.
- Able to work flexible shifts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos, or ability to learn technology quickly.
- High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment are required.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
- Medical and dental coverage plus life insurance options
- Pharmacy, transportation & rice benefits await those that qualify
- TeleTech offers opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
- Immerse in personal development programs and continued skills enhancement through online and proprietary TeleTech training curriculums
- Engage with your colleagues and build friendships through exciting promotions, events and activities
HOW TO APPLY
- Email. Hotjobs@teletech.com
- SMS. Text 0916. 228. 3406 and request for a phone interview
- Online. Apply at www.TeleTechJobs.com via computer or mobile phone
- Go Social. Visit us at facebook.com/TeleTechPilipinas or twitter.com/TeleTechPinas
- Walk In. Unit 945, 9th Floor, Filinvest One Building, Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, Muntinlupa City.