Head of Sales, Learning & Performance
Head of Sales, Learning & Performance
New York, New York, United States US
A discipline to the sales process, not just making a sales quota, but the ability to champion the sale and the team members who made it happen
Desire to own the complete account management cycle from identifying new clients to leading the development of outstanding proposals and presentations
Passion about bringing in new logos and business development
Hands-on leadership with a true focus on employee engagement
A passion to develop team members to be great individual and team performers; drive sales team succession planning and leadership development
Exceptional revenue forecasting capabilities
Ability to manage the entire sales pipeline; including managing new and existing client relationships, as well as the entirety of the sales process
A desire to lead every day, live life passionately, seek first to understand and always do the right thing, while not being afraid to reach for the amazing!
- 10+ years of experience in a consulting or training environment
- A seasoned sales executive with a proven track record of winning new logos and new business development through a consultative sales process
- A true hunter who proactively contacts and secures new business accounts and clients
- A demonstrated ability to build and grow sales teams
- Currently leading a team selling in the areas of sales training, leadership development, or culture change
- Ability to determine proper solutions for customers
- Must be results oriented and able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- A willingness to travel
- Proven track record of establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s TeleTech’s products and services.
- Demonstrated revenue and sales pipeline forecasting skills
- A proven track record of managing sales teams with the ability to bring in the needed discipline to the sales process to ensure team/company success; a leader who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Excellent communication skills; can produce clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- A proven track record for conducting reviews and KPIs
- A true leader of people with the ability to think strategically
- An excellent track record within a client facing role; an individual who is hands-on with clients and the teams they manage
- An intellectual curiosity of the space and willingness to learn
- Previous experience coordinating sales effort with marketing, sales management, and other core teams.
- The ability to analyze and understand the market potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the organization.
- Previous experience planning and organizing sales strategy by maximizing ROI to grow new business.
- Commutable to the New York City office
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.