Senior Technical Project Manager
Senior Technical Project Manager
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
Technical Project Manager
TeleTech is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our IT team based at our HQ in Denver, CO. We’re a global company that is 46,000+ employees strong. Together, we are transforming the world of customer experience by helping our clients design and deliver simpler, more effective, efficient, and human customer service experiences that inspire customer loyalty and boost company profits.
Our global IT organization of 600 supports the entire enterprise that encompasses over 40,000 users across our businesses aligned in four pillars - Customer Care, Technology Services, Strategy Services, & Growth Services.
What you’ll be doing:
The Technical Project Manager responsible for executing on existing and new client logo revenue generation projects using proven PMI tools, techniques and best practices. This individual will join our IT Program Management organization that is responsible for a Fortune 100 – 500 clients outsourcing business services with TeleTech and its subsidiaries. Project oversight surrounds the following areas, but not limited to: Telephony platform development (Cisco, Avaya, SIP, other), Data Center Migration, Network and Firewall setup for new client system access, client vendor interactions and various other program technical functional area dependencies. This role will report directly to one of the Senior Manager of Technical Project Management and will have the responsibility of direct oversight of technical functional resources spanning from 5 – 25 project employees and project management of typically three (3) to four (4) projects over various project stages consecutively.
You will be responsible for:
· Development of detailed work plans for projects and supports project team members in the creation of a formal WBS for their work
· Accountability for project scope, timeline, budget and success measures
· Providing immediate conflict resolution and timely issue escalations
· Management and guidance of internal technical functional areas
· Responsible for formal risk management activities throughout the life cycle of the project
· Ensure timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding SLA's
· Work with business to prioritize production implementation & change activities.
· Responsible for maintaining rigor around change management
· Responsible for targeted and timely project status reporting and updating
· Responsible for conducting executive presentations for project kick-off and close.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance/Accounting, Computer Science, I.S., I.T., or equivalent training and experience
· 4+ years of Project Management experience
· Program Management experience preferred
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or Six Sigma Certification preferred
· Implementation, technical design, and process improvement project experience
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
· Demonstrated stakeholder management and enterprise relationship building experience
· Proven ability to organize and prioritize personal tasks and activities and those of project team members as necessary
What We Offer:
· A fun, challenging and rewarding work environment
· Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
· Professional development and tuition reimbursement
· Paid time off and leave of absence programs
· Cafeteria, fitness center, car detailing, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
· Rich wellness program and activities along with wellness incentives
· Above & beyond employee recognition programs
· Access to local discounts to services and entertainment venues
· Social activities including employee events, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Do the right thing - Lead Everyday - Seek first to Understand
Reach for Amazing - Act as one - Live life passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.