Senior Accountant, GL
Senior Accountant, GL
Makati City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
TeleTech is seeking a Senior GL Accountant to join our Global Accounting team at our Regional Operating Headquarters, based in Makati, Philippines.
Our Accounting organization team brings significant value and contribution to our company through common focus to deliver operational excellence consistent with GAAP, conform to the highest standard of ethics, and develop future leaders for the business.
What you’ll be doing:
Senior GL Accountant will be part of the Global Accounting Operations team, which handles accounting projects and consolidation initiatives with the aim of improving the over-all General Ledger month-end close process.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Manage intercompany accounts
- Prepare month-end adjusting entries to tie-out intercompany balances
- Reconcile global intercompany loans
- Clean-up intercompany accounts
- Prepare monthly Foreign Currency Transactions Gains/Losses (FX) analysis report
- Review accuracy and completeness of accounts reconciliations prepared by global General Ledger and Sub-Ledger teams
- Lead special projects as assigned
- Assist in preparation of audit requirements as necessary
What skills you’ll need:
- BS/BA in Accounting / CPA
- At least four (4) years of progressive experience in General Ledger Accounting and/or Intercompany Accounting
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Oracle and Hyperion a plus
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
Do the right thing w Lead Everyday w Seek first to Understand w Reach for Amazing w Act as one w Live life passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.is an Equal Opportunity Employer.