Instructional Designer Bilingual Portuguese
Instructional Designer Bilingual Portuguese
@Home, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Instructional Designer to join our Customer Management Services team!
The Instructional Designer department at TeleTech serves a critical role in the business, understanding the internal and external customer needs and then interpreting and transforming them into training and resources that serve to onboard and up-skill the employees working in that field. This means that the training being delivered has a direct impact on the productivity and the services delivered to our clients worldwide.
What you’ll be doing:
This role will also be responsible for the design, development, delivery, management and measurement of a client knowledge base. This exciting role uses the latest technology to ensure contact center associates are able to deliver the best experience to their customers.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Design and implement strategy to optimize knowledge base in support of meeting and exceeding operational and internal goals and metrics
- Conceive, design, and develop training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods
- Build e-Learning, instructor-led or blended solutions to best suit the content and audience
- Build upon contemporary methods of adult learning theory, social and mobile learning, and curriculum design to shape e-learning, instructor-led, and blended approach education and guidance
- Create, build and distribute custom analytics and reports based on goals and metrics
- Coach users on knowledge base tools and coordinate with operations, training & quality teams to produce educational content within the knowledge base
- Work closely with other Instructional Designers including Lead Instructional Designers (IDs), Project Managers (PMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Media, Quality Assurance (QA), as well as Training Team and Design and Delivery Managers
What skills you’ll need:
- Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles
- Ability to facilitate focus groups, usability sessions and subject matter expert interviews as well as identify and document key themes emerging from these activities
- Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
- Basic Project Management skills
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
- Knowledge of call center business and/or experience, desired
- Experience using e-Learning software such as Captivate & knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Flash, HTML principles
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Rich wellness program and health incentive
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.