Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Quezon City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
TeleTech’s Global Talent Acquisition Coordinators deal with processing and managing candidate applications received through job postings in TeleTech’s different job boards for associate positions in a high volume recruitment operational environment.
What you’ll be doing:
Candidate management tasks involve administrative duties such as moving candidates along the various steps of the application process, completing pre-screening interviews done over the phone, assisting concerns from candidates received through chat, email, or phone, and processing related tasks received from our partner onsite teams.
A Global TA Coordinator will engage candidates coming from different backgrounds as we provide support to the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, New Zealand, and the Philippines. GTAS support is global in scope and as a high volume recruitment team, requires coordinators to be able to work in various shifts (specifically night and graveyard shifts).
Qualified candidates must be able to deliver on different operational requirements such as meeting targets within deadline, closing hiring quotas, achieving required operational performance metrics, and processing candidate concerns in a timely manner. Effective Global Talent Acquisition Coordinators understand the value of providing excellent candidate experience, has a passion for ensuring that clients’ expectations are met on a daily basis, and is capable of working in a fast-paced operational environment.
A Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator must be prepared to be measured in different operational metrics, must be capable of meeting the prescribed threshold in performance scorecards for reliability, productivity and quality. Global Talent Acquisition Coordinators maintain professionalism at all times, ensure the quality of their work, and are able to deliver despite the changing shifts, requirements, and the rigors of operating a recruitment business.
The best coordinators can perform under pressure, tight deadlines, consistently multitask, learn and effectively and efficiently use tools, and adapt to business needs without any issues in performance.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Desire to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines.
- Strong desire to work and support global locations and to be placed in any shift as required by the business need.
- Must be amenable to work in a seasonal or project based employment.
- At Least 2 years in College with no back subjects, a Filipino citizen, and at least 18 years of age.
- Must have good communication skills and excellent people skills.
- Must have the ability to speak professionally to candidates from different background regardless of the medium (phone, chat, etc.)
- Must have the ability to interview candidates for required performance and skills.
- Must have the ability to learn and use recruitment technologies (Applicant Tracking Systems, Excel, SharePoint, and other internet based systems and tools).
- Has an ability to influence others and inspire candidates.
- Must have strong attention to detail, initiative, a high level of integrity, judgment, and follow-through.
- Must be
willing to work in night shift.
What skills you’ll need:
· Working knowledge of various HC and TeleTech systems
· Strong attention to detail, focus and ability to follow standard operating procedures
· Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
· Ability to learn technology quickly
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary packages, variable incentive bonus plans
- 100% employer paid HMO coverage for employees
- Life insurance, wellness programs, onsite clinic
- Comprehensive health and wellness program, including employee assistance
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Shuttles, gym discounts