Director, Customer Experience
Director, Customer Experience
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia AU
TeleTech is seeking a Director, Customer Experience to join our Consulting team. This role is based in Sydney or Melbourne and does require travel.
Chances are that as a consultant you were always interested in coming up with solutions, in being part of building something original, something that required your particular expertise and fully utilized your leadership, advisory and innovation abilities. If your current reality isn’t matching the dream, consider TeleTech.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Director, CX Consulting for our Strategy and Operations practice who has a holistic perspective on seamless omnichannel customer experience, digital solutions, and technology optimization. As a Director, you will help to develop and deliver our capabilities to the market place through consulting, account management, and sales. Do you have a passion for innovating new ways to surprise and delight customers? Do you eat, drink and sleep customer experience? Have you built a career of designing and implementing frictionless interactions between businesses and their customers? That is what we are looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivery and Account Management (~70%)
- Hands on delivery of engagements while guiding the execution and growth strategy
- Accountability for engagements including quality of delivery, project profitability and people management.
- Represent the practice in as a trusted advisor and expert to the client.
- Provide leadership for key strategic initiatives and collaborative initiatives with TeleTech business partners.
- Business Development (~30%)
- Serve as the omni-channel, digital technology, customer experience subject matter expert
- Proactively identify and cultivate business opportunities within assigned engagements and accounts
- Convert existing opportunities and build new relationships into consulting solutions and new business
- Established customer experience and digital innovation thought leadership
- Achieve targeted bookings and revenue goals
What skills you’ll need:
- 10+ years’ professional experience including 5+ years management consulting
- Considered a customer experience and technology subject matter expert including omni channel design, mobile and digital solution applications, requirements development, agile development, user experience, technology and service optimization.
- Proven business development and new client sales experience with solutions (not technology products)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with experience building and/or managing advisory services’ practice.
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed and consultative selling environment.
- Demonstrated experience crafting and implementing strategic business and technical solutions to meet complex business challenges and customer needs.
- digital commerce experience preferred
- Degree from a globally reputable university in information management, engineering, and/or business. Master’s degree a plus.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
The Director, Customer Experience is a key part of this team, and will use his/her skillset to solve problems, build something new, and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
What We Offer:
Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand wAct as One w Live life Passionately