Senior Media Designer
Senior Media Designer
Mexico DF, Distrito Federal, Mexico MX
Sr. Media Developer
What you’ll be doing:
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication skills, technical expertise in the area of eLearning development and learning management systems, as well as a thorough knowledge of e-learning systems and experience with online course development.
As a eLearning Developer at TeleTech, you live on the front lines of the corporate elearning and build features used by thousands of people every day. The work is challenging, fast paced and always in evolution. Strong analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality, collaborative work ethic and cutting edge multimedia development skills are all required.
You will be given substantial responsibility with room for professional growth. If you seek a challenging, exciting, and creative development role — while working with talented and passionate people — this might be the position for you. Must work in Mexico.
What you’ll bring to us:
· 4-6 years experience as a multimedia developer.
· 3-5 years experience with audio and video editing.
· 3+ years experience in animation, cartoon characters and objects.
· Advanced level user of Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
· Experience working with web technologies and development including XML, CSS, and HTML5.
· Strong communication skills and an appreciation for efficiency
· A flawless attention to detail and process
· Ability to manage own workload in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where your role may change and grow
· Experience facilitating and executing requests from a large and varied set of requestors
What skills you’ll need:
· Multimedia development and formats
· Learning management system administration and coordination, e.g., Moodle, SABA, Meridian
· Experience with Adobe Captivate, TechSmith Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Articulate (Storyline) or other e-Learning and content development tools
· Experience using screen capture programs such as Captivate or Camtasia
· SCORM/AICC/TinCan and other eLearning stardards
· eLearning storyboarding experience is a valuable asset
· Familiarity with Adult Learning theory and practice
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
Lead Everyday - Do the Right Thing - Reach for Amazing
Seek First to Understand - Act as One - Live life Passionately