New York, New York, United States US
The Learning & Performance division of TeleTech Consulting is seeking an Engagement Manager to join our consulting team in our New York City office! The primary purpose of the role is to develop and maintain strong client relationships while providing exemplary project management and sales enablement to external clients and internal consulting teams. We’re seeking a candidate who is an organized, passionate, proactive, and reliable team player to exceed stakeholder expectations and enhance what we do.
Check out our website below to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create project plans and manage multi-phase projects that can include diagnostic assessments, content design, and delivery of programs and events, aiming to mitigate risk and ensure deadlines are met for all deliverables
- Act as primary liaison and day-to-day contact between clients and the internal facilitation team
- Ensure engagements are resourced with the appropriate subject matter experts
- Lead delivery consultant briefings and external meetings and calls to set the team up for success and keep projects on track
- Collaborate with consulting team during the program design process to create program agendas and participant materials (PowerPoint slides, workbooks, and handouts)
- Conduct post-program debriefs with clients and internal facilitators to determine potential program enhancements for future deliveries
- Draft, format, and proof of terms of engagements, statements of works, scoping of fees, and other client related sales correspondence
- Partner with Sales consultants to draft proposals and present solutions to clients
- Attend both client-facing and internal business development, kickoff, and design meetings
- Partner with and manage Client Experience Analysts to prioritize and plan client related activities, inquiries, and engagements with consideration for quality, time and costs
- Oversee the coordination of all logistics for training programs, coaching sessions, and consulting engagements
- Review client invoices and expenses created by Client Experience Analysts for accuracy prior to billing
What you’ll bring to us:
- 4+ years of experience in a professional environment preferred
- Previous project management and client services experience desired
- Interest in consulting, learning, and leadership development
What skills you’ll need:
- Client-centric self-starter
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to plan, prioritize effectively, and multi-task to ensure deadlines are met
- Flexibility, adaptability, and able to perform well under pressure with little supervision
- Possess analytical skills, and demonstrate a very high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
The Engagement Manager is a key part of this team, and will use his/her skillset to solve problems, build something new, and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.