Sherwood, Arkansas, United States US
- Provides consistent and uniform delivery of training and facilitation and testing for front-line sales employees, supervisors, and managers. Considered a "master trainer" and will excel in all delivery techniques and the application of adult learning theory. Responsible for consulting with staff on the quality of all classroom instruction delivered by the department.
- Leads the initiative in determining needs assessment; conducting the assessment and interpreting the results. Consults with clients, Revana end users, staff, management, and executives.
- Acts as a consultant on the quality and integrity of all curriculum produced by the department.
- Acts as a sales coach after training to reinforce sales concepts and effective application of sales methods.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years’ sales experience or sales training experience in a call center environment.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in training delivery and the application of adult learning techniques, preferably with a focus on skills development.
- 2+ years’ experience in tele-sales or business to business sales.
- Ability to work independently with limited management supervision.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong sales and sales training skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Self-motivated/goal and process oriented.
- Ability to coach and motivate others.
- Ability to deliver a training course and measure results.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.