CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR 2)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR 2)
Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
At TeleTech, Customers are the life blood of our business. Understanding the importance of good customer service is essential for creating new customers, keeping loyal customers, and developing referrals for some of our future customers. We strive to stay connected with our clients at all touch points, and to value their feedback in return. Without this ongoing connection, our business would fail.
Your role as a Customer Service Representative (CSR2) is to ensure that the organization is meeting the customer’s requirements on a day to day basis. You are the Customer Advocate who will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the company’s business needs in perspective.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service and end to end resolutions of all inbound and outbound customer requests including but not limited to General Enquiries, Complaints and Customer Retention.
- Take full ownership of customer requests and work to 100% first call resolution.
- Make outbound calls to customers as required to clarify content, advise of issues and discuss where changes cannot be completed to customer expectations
- Proactively offer to amend any errors identified which requires customer approval.
- Seek to exceed customer expectations in all customer interactions.
- Shifting customers to the Customer Satisfaction Survey at every opportunity.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing good customer service. This includes customer needs assessment and meeting quality standards for service.
- Strong customer service and satisfaction ratings through effective conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent English Communication & Interaction Skills — conversant in English and can convey information effectively.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to handle high pressure and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrate ability to identify issues, develop solutions and monitor outcomes.
- Excellent retention and account management skills.
- Strong objection handling and negotiation skills.
- Ability deliver tasks on time and efficiently work within tight timelines
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - Able to build and manage relationships with internal customers and stakeholders as a means of improving the way we do things and improve the customer experience
- Has completed at least 2 years of college in any course (without back subjects)
- With previous customer service experience in any industry
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Internet savvy and knowledge of MS Office applications
PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: (Please bring these documents when you apply)
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- ID Pictures - 2 pcs of 1x1
- Original copy of NBI Clearance (or photocopy of Receipt/Claim date)
- Original copy of Police Clearance
- SSS (photocopy or E1 Form/E4 Form/E6 Form)
- TIN with Tax Status (photocopy or Form 2316: ITR from previous employer)
- PhilHealth (photocopy or Member’s Data Record
- Pag-Ibig (photocopy or Member’s Data Form)
- Birth Certificate (From Civil Registry or NSO certified)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
- Medical and dental coverage plus life insurance options
- Pharmacy, transportation & rice benefits await those that qualify
- TeleTech offers opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
- Immerse in personal development programs and continued skills enhancement through online and proprietary TeleTech training curriculums
- Engage with your colleagues and build friendships through exciting promotions, events and activities
HOW TO APPLY
- Email. Hotjobs@teletech.com
- SMS. Text 0936.528.7691 and request for a phone interview