Executive Director, BD Insights
Executive Director, BD Insights
@Home, United States US
TeleTech Consulting is seeking an experienced Executive Director to lead business development efforts for our Insights Practice. We are looking for expertise in a number of verticals ideally - Automotive, Banking/financial services and/or Health care. The position can be based out of our Burlington, MA office or can be US-remote/home office. Successful candidate must be able to handle flexible work schedule with ability to travel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Architect analytical solutions that solve client business problems.
- Identify and develop new prospects to increase sales for the Insights Practice. This includes lead generation and qualification, sales calls and capabilities presentations, proposal development, solution presentations and closing business through the contract stage in a team selling environment.
- He/she will identify and successfully close new business in the areas of advanced analytics and platform services.
- He/she will have an existing network of contacts, is capable of leading and managing a business development process through contract negotiation and renewal.
- He/she will be working with our vertical experts to introduce analytic services that have been designed to meet the unique needs of each industry.
- Partner with Product and Marketing to ensure that our products exceed our client’s expectations and that we are driving awareness and favorability.
- Play a leadership role in defining sales initiatives to establish and enhance market presence and lead flow for TeleTech Consulting’s Insights Practice. Contribute to the develop and execution of marketing and PR initiatives in support of sales activities (i.e. conferences, tradeshows, seminars, direct mail, general marketing materials, etc.).
- Work with consulting and analytic teams to develop and execute sales plan to meet revenue, product and new business targets within budget.
- Present analytically grounded solutions to prospective clients and secure contracts with long-term upgrade and profitability potential.
- Work with senior management team to define new product and service opportunities that can increase the growth potential of the company.
What you’ll bring to us:
- 10 plus years of experience and a proven track record of business development in analytic solutions.
- Have a passion for using analytics and consumer insight to positively impact the critical business challenges client organizations are facing.
- Deep experience in customer experience strategy, advanced analytics, analytic cloud solutions, or related services
- Strong business skills, comfort with advanced analytics and technology.
- Well-developed business problem-solving skills
- Outstanding executive presence with the ability to gain respect, credibility and rapport with senior client side decision makers.
What skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or discipline.
- Master’s Degree in business preferred.
- An accomplished leader with strong organizational skills who can build strong relationships with peers and motivate team members.
- Must be able to independently manage lead generation and qualification, work with internal teams to build team-selling approach, call on accounts, develop outstanding sales proposals, and effectively close new business initiatives.
- Must have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- High energy with a bias for action
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Do the right thing Lead Everyday Seek first to Understand Reach for Amazing Act as one Live life passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.