Director, Sales Operations
Director, Sales Operations
Sherwood, Arkansas, United States US
Director of Sales Operations
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Director of Operations to join our Customer Care team.
We help bring technology and human connections together to deliver amazing customer experiences every time. We need you- our next Director of Operations - to help us continually find ways to exceed customers' needs and build the relationships that keep them delighted and loyal!
What you’ll be doing:
Our Director of Sales Operations manages the overall client relationship and associated operations maximizing resources for optimal success in attaining the revenue goal for a single or multiple line(s) of business. Work strategically to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results. Create and maintain a positive work environment!
What you’ll bring to us:
- Achieve 100% contractual bonus goals, revenue generation, expenses, forecasting, and financials.
- Manage day-to-day operations and deliverables.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with goals. These include:
- Forecasting accuracy
- Revenue and margin goals
- Client, customer, and Employee satisfaction scores
- Call volume projections
- Contractual bonus goals
- Contractual client metric goals
- Drive client message, actively manage staff, engagement, and productivity.
- Manage the communication with clients and business partners.
What skills you’ll need:
- Strong understanding of TeleTech’s business, core values, and goals
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on‐going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Technology acumen and reporting
- Strong coaching skills
- Call center experience
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Sales Operations Director is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.