Partner, Insights & Analytics
Partner, Insights & Analytics
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States US
TeleTech Consulting’s Insights Practice is seeking an energetic and experienced executive to lead the Global Data Science Center.
We believe in converting Foresight into brilliant results. We take pride in helping our clients understand and apply our solutions and data to improve customer strategies in new and creative ways. When our clients win, we win!
What we are looking for:
A Leader who can tap into the breadth of TeleTech’s collective portfolio, partner with the regional leads throughout our ‘customer strategy services’ organization and develop TeleTech’s consultative solutions in the area of ‘Customer Insights’. You will lead and drive TeleTech’s ‘Customer Insights’ Strategy agenda. The perfect candidate will have the experience and expertise to provide the strategic direction and manage the execution of data science research & development projects in support of our rapidly growing Insights business.
What you’ll be doing:
Business, Brand & Leadership:
- Proactively identify and cultivate business opportunities, respond to customer requirements and help craft insightful, high-quality solutions to solve complex business challenges
- Build brand awareness and a strong business networks while representing the company in various business platforms, conferences, media and other public arenas
- Ensure the quality of the solutions put forth to the client are truly distinctive through innovation and a demonstrated focus on achieving client impact through tangible results
- Maintain ultimate accountability for delivery, including quality of delivery and project profitability.
- Provide guidance and leadership to a highly matrixed team while demonstrating company values and brand promise.
- Assess marketplace needs, identify emerging market issues and trends and provide thought leadership into the annual IP development roadmap.
- Develop white papers, case studies, and presentations that showcase intellectual capital and superior solution delivery
- Provide overall thought leadership and vision for the company’s data science product and service offerings
- Inspire data science innovations that fuel the growth of TeleTech as a whole, and deliver breakthrough benefits to TeleTech customers
- Provide leadership in advanced engineering, data science and analytics in the development of current or future products or technologies
- Guide and supervise a team of data scientists to build predictive tools and analytical solutions using cutting edge statistical modeling techniques
- Apply artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to solve complex questions to drive new business opportunities
- Communicate analytics results to business leaders and cultivate a data-driven decision process
Data Analytics & Platform Operations:
- Manage, and continue to evolve the strategic vision and executional roadmap for the data and analytic platform operations and implementation team.
- Lead a team of 20+ individuals with expertise in SAS programming, Python, and the AWS ecosystem.
- Foster team culture and professional growth through leadership opportunities, collaboration, and team mentoring
- Develop an offshore resource bench and introduce best practice hybrid on and offshore delivery models
- Identify/prioritize data and analytic platform needs, develop comprehensive and efficient solutions, and translate / build into processes and tools
- Collaborate with technology partners to align services with key business priorities
- Interface closely with the platform architect who will be responsible for architecting the core platform and business products/applications on top of the platform, real-time decision engines, web services, etc.
- Provide technical guidance and roadmap with regards to automation, security, deployments and support towards a stable, scalable and robust data and analytics platform environment
Future initiatives you’d be leading:
‘TeleTech Insights Platform’ – Cloud based platform, available as a service. Enable automated data integration, processing, and analytics, at scale. Provide capabilities to drive action, at the front line, from the data driven insights and recommendations.
‘Productization’- Key differentiator. Inclusive of combination of services we offer like consulting, advanced analytics & insights platform.
‘Build Sustainable & highly efficient model’- Speed, Security, Scalability, Cost effective
‘Open source’- Build a cloud ecosystem with open source technologies that is Consulting enabled and supports Custom analytic platform capabilities
What you’ll bring to us:
- BS, MS, or PhD in an appropriate technology field (Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Econometrics, Operations Research, etc.)
- 15+ years’ experience leading data science and/or software engineering teams
- Innovative and disruptive technology leader solving long term strategic outcomes
- Expert command of AI and machine learning, statistical modeling, state-of-the-art tools, and engineering best practices
- Experience in leading teams who have expertise in data mining algorithms and statistical modeling techniques such as clustering, classification, regression, decision trees, neural nets, support vector machines, genetic algorithms, anomaly detection, recommender systems, and natural language processing.
- Experience in leveraging AWS ecosystem to manage the development and maintenance of cloud platform operations
- Proven track record of translating organizational strategy into actionable technology solutions that drive operational excellence while enabling synergistic growth and organizational scale
- Knowledge of the Big Data ecosystem, EDW concepts and Data Management principles
- Knowledge of analytics, and data mining fundamentals
- Proven ability to understand the long-term ('big picture') and short-term perspective of situations
- Ability to partner and influence key business stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.