Makati City, Metro Manila, National Capital, Philippines PH
The Manager of Strategic Sourcing and Procurement will be responsible to drive consistent and appropriate bidding, negotiations, contracting practices and controls to ensure the purchases are placed with qualified and capable suppliers at the right price, and to ensure global leverage of all TeleTech purchases. This role will focus heavily on supporting our Enterprise business partners globally, including Human Capital, Finance, Facilities and Real Estate, Sales/Marketing and all Travel services. Hands on indirect sourcing experience in one or more of these areas is a plus.
This Sourcing Manager will be responsible for establishing and managing an annual sourcing plan based on top suppliers and top spend categories in each region. This plan and its successful execution will ensure Supply Chain involvement in leveraging spend with global and strategic suppliers, and the effective sourcing of business-specific and regional purchases to drive competitive pricing, terms and a sourcing process that is consistent with TeleTech procurement policies and best practices.
Performance will be based on progress against plan - cost reduction achieved, spend influenced in region, compliance to Supply Chain Management / Corporate procurement policies and controls, and ability to establish and maintain positive and credible relationships with key stakeholders as a creator of value in the company's supply chain.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead sourcing, qualifying, and approving of vendors and sourcing activities in all TeleTech Global regions. Negotiation of significant volume purchase agreements
- Perform required business analysis for strategic procurement initiatives
- Develop, monitor, and amend departmental processes and procedures to ensure effective administration of agreements and centralization of supply chain activities in our international regions
- Train and manage staff to ensure alignment of departmental activities with organizational goals and initiatives
- Communication and Stakeholder Management:
- Build and maintain positive and effective relationships with key stakeholders in the business and the supply base
- Evangelize and improve TeleTech procurement policies and standards. Encourage and enforce compliance
- Proactively communicate the impact of sourcing decisions to management and employees as appropriate. Actively enroll their support
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or other related field required
- Previous experience with a multi-national company strongly preferred
- Experience with complex RFP processes required
- Knowledge of procurement best practices including policies against corruption and how to manage vendors to comply with these policies
- 8+ years of overall strategic sourcing and procurement experience
- Capability in applied spend analytics, ERP and leading edge Sourcing Tools, Processes and strategies
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects and process improvement initiatives
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proven experience in sourcing relevant procurement agreements resulting in cost savings and ease of administration
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Leadership, project management, research, and analytical skills are a must
- Logistics and customs experience a plus
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Instrumental in vendor selection activities through management of formal and structured sourcing processes
- Perform financial and stability analysis of potential vendors
- Determine appropriate contract forms and work with staff to develop supplementary contract language, ensuing that procurement agreements are protective of TeleTech in form and substance
- Edit and negotiate terms and conditions of vendor agreements in collaboration with end users and Legal to obtain the best overall terms
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism both within TeleTech and to the vendor community
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.