Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking a Finance Consultant to join our Enterprise Services team.
The goals of the Finance Consultant are rooted in the ability to manage the financial planning and analysis for the business and provide consolidation and collaboration among the multiple geographies around the globe. The Finance Consultant will liaison with the global directors and synthesize the data into value-added forecast and recommendations to ensure a positive client experience.
What you’ll be doing:
Under general supervision, this position will be responsible for planning and forecasting client profitability and new client business. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong ability to work independently to produce and communicate financial analysis at an executive level.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing forecasting models to help predict and model company revenue and expense.
- Responsible for understanding and addressing issues causing variances between actual results and forecast and/or prior year results as well as targeted business metrics.
- Works with business leaders to strategize and model operations that drive improvement in the business to achieve targeted results.
- Establishes projects that address long and short term needs of the Finance department as well as the business as a whole.
- Works with other functional departments to resolve issues, improve processes, grow revenue and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for establishing standards that demand execution, motivation, and departmental excellence.
- Conceptualize, design and implement technological advancements that drive fixed and variable costs down while improving overall sales and departmental efficiency.
- Responsible for communicating financial and business results, future risks and opportunities to the Finance team, Finance management, Executives and Managers, and other internal customers.
What skills you’ll need:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree (e.g. Finance, Accounting or Economics) or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience required. MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 6 yrs experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in pricing and/or business case modeling.
- Basic accounting knowledge required.
- A strong knowledge of all Microsoft Groupware Software (Outlook, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, Word).
- Demonstrated experience in Hyperion Essbase.
- Must have a successful track record in planning long-term strategic plans and meeting established milestones.
- Should be informed on current industry trends and technologies to keep business unit on leading edge.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TeleTech’s business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.