Under the supervision of the Training Manager, the Training Supervisor supervises training staff (coaches) on a full time-time basis. Determine training needs for client-based programs. May design, develop, and deliver training programs and project continuation training or work in supporting the trainers in this. Coordinate client-delivered training. Develops and delivers other operational training courses. Designs, administers and analyzes training evaluations; evaluates and administers alternative training methods. Develops and maintains training, participant and reference materials, and equipment. Works with other staff trainers to develop their project management skills and provides developmental guidance to enhance their training skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Site Director and Training/Quality Manager at either facilitating and/or supervising the facilitation of special projects and program initiatives.
Ø Effectively supervises the training department by distributing workload appropriately, reviewing project materials, and developing skills necessary performance including mentoring. Works in conjunction with the Training/Quality manager to evaluate performance via client metrics and the balanced scorecard.
- Oversee the development of instructional material in alignment with quality guidelines and performance objectives (training content outline, flowcharts, quality guidelines, student guides, facilitator guides, job aids, quality evaluation forms, and other training and quality documentation).
- Works with the Training/Quality Manager on process improvement to ensure assessment readiness of the Training Department
- Oversee communication and delivery of daily product and technical changes and measures effectiveness of delivery.
- Ensures TeleTech policies and procedures are administered honestly, consistently, and with sound judgment.
- Works with Training/Quality manager on the managing of training functions, taking a leadership role from conception to completion.
- Actively participates in corporate support calls surrounding Leadership Development and Training functions.
- Works with Training/Quality manager to build a high-performing training team through recruiting, hiring, coaching, motivation, recognition, self-development, and support of career development.
- Follows TeleTech Training standard processes recommending improvements as necessary.
- Develops and implements internal systems and procedures to ensure the cost effectiveness, consistency, and continuous improvement of training programs.
- Takes the lead at the site to organize process improvement and provides training and/or support to the site team.
- Coordinate with clients all project specific updates and up training, works with Training/Quality Manager at ensuring required tracking of training hours are reported to payroll for above said up training and new hire training if required.
- Works with Training/Quality manager to maintain appropriate headcount and keep controllable costs to a minimum within the department(s).
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years experience in training environment
- Previous call center experience is desired