Global Pricing Leader
Global Pricing Leader
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is seeking an experienced Global Pricing Leader to join our Enterprise Services team at our Global Corporate Headquarters, based in Denver (Englewood), Colorado.
Our Pricing team brings significant value and contribution to our company through… Modelling new prices and pricing changes for our new and existing clients across all segments. Not only does the Pricing team compute price points, but we are the gatekeepers for safeguarding the company’s revenue and profitability by completing Pricing Realization analysis to ensure actual performance aligns with Pricing Models. The Pricing Team keeps informed of all financial aspects of the business in order to integrate the most up to date information into the pricing models to maintain the relevance of the calculations. Our Pricing team is also at the forefront of keeping our company competitive in the market by staying up to date on new market developments. They continuously find new and creative ways to present pricing and demonstrate the Company’s overall value.
What you’ll be doing:
The Global Pricing Leader manages a core team of finance professionals responsible for executing the pricing strategies of the business. This position works closely with business leaders to provide pricing for new and existing clients, partnering with Sales, Solutions and Operations to thoroughly understand the critical aspects and strategic direction of each prospective or existing deal, and the desired outcomes in terms of both pricing and profitability. The Global Pricing Leader will advance the pricing process through the development of new and innovative pricing techniques as well as pricing integration of new products and services. The application of continuous process optimization will be a critical aspect of this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the Pricing Team that will provide and present accurate, timely and complete pricing that meets the requirements of new and existing customers and meets the profitably objectives of TeleTech. Clearly define and present risks and opportunities within deal structures. Monitor pricing outcomes to actual results (Pricing Realization), and integrate lessons learned into pricing methodology. Leverage tools and resources to more effectively deliver pricing solutions across a global footprint.
- Strategic thinking that can adjust altitude to address transaction level details while executing complex entity level outcomes. Coach and mentor a team of pricing professionals. Effectively partner with business leaders, department heads and peers. Present clearly and persuasively (written & oral communication) to business leaders and clients. Constructively engage the organization to ensure pricing assumptions are realistic and that the resulting solution can be executed to customer and business expectations. Prioritize and balance workload and effectively communicate timelines to constituents.
- Integrating new products and service offerings into the pricing process. Continuing to integrate the pricing process into the end-to-end revenue cycle. Decentralize the pricing function to more effectively grow and meet client deadlines across disparate time zones. Leverage process and technology to drive improved accuracy and timeliness of pricing solutions.
- Developing and evolving pricing models and processes for certain Company segments to incorporate as a standard business practice. The Pricing Team should be the gatekeeper of pricing models, processes and approval matrices across all segments.
- Participating in mergers and acquisition activities and due diligence. Provide ad hoc training, education, reporting and support to business leaders and departments.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- Corporate finance experience required (7-10 years)
- Pricing experience required (3-5 years); preferably in a BPO or low margin industry
- Must be able to listen, consult and interact effectively - across the organization and across all levels.
- Must have a deep understanding of MS Excel tables and formulas, Oracle, Hyperion and the use of web-based systems.
- Experience working with complex pricing models a must.
- Must be able to effectively manage priorities, deadlines and expectations. Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing and shifting priorities a plus.
- Effective leader with experience in managing high-performing teams. Able to motivate and keep employees engaged during busy and sometimes stressful situations.
- Leader who is a mentor and coach, continuously providing feedback to employees and looking for ways to improve processes and achieve business objectives in the most efficient manner.
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.