Project Manager, Learning & Performance
Project Manager, Learning & Performance
Englewood, Colorado, United States US
TeleTech is helping organizations transform the customer experience.
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement.
We hire only high performing, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
Check out our website below to learn more about what we do and how we help our clients.
What It Means to Be in Customer Strategy Services (CSS) at TeleTech
The strategy services division at TeleTech understands the need to operationalize transformation and strategy and that success for a client is tied to measurable results – not just a PPT slideshow. CSS is a full cycle, solution providing, delivery focused, get down and dirty approach to solving our client’s most pressing customer challenges. Our client companies come to us because they have unique business problems and they are looking for a true partner solution.
The brands that lead in customer engagement all have a commitment to culture that goes far below the surface. Each of these organizations has a systematic approach to training, rewarding and continuously reinforcing their focus on the customer that permeates everything they do. The Learning and Performance practice brings together its customer-centric methodology with innovative learning and organizational techniques to provide clients with the strategy, curriculum, training, coaching, social collaboration, knowledge management and technology needed to build a company that consistently delights the customer – and the employee – while delivering value to the enterprise. We partner with our clients to bring people, process and technology together to turn one-off tactics into an operational program embedded with long-term strategies and goals.
The Project Manager supports customer engagements within TeleTech’s our Learning and Performance practice. Our Project Manager will be responsible for all project management functions from content and collaboration perspective associated with Client Launches/Client Ramp-up activities and associated deliverables. You will partner with clients regarding training resources/processes and will serve as liaison with our clients, ensuring communication related to project milestones, soliciting contribution from matrix resources and collaborating with other stakeholders/resources as needed to effectively drive projects to successful outcomes.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a Project Manager to embrace our integrated set of content and collaboration capabilities and provide project management support for the delivery of transformative learning solutions to our clients.
- Client Interaction – Serve as primary liaison, proactively identifying risks and identifying solutions to challenges related to the delivery of solutions. Partner with external clients and internal product owners to position learning and knowledge management related solutions. Builds strong relationships with stakeholders within TeleTech and with client partners. Prepare and present recommendations and plans to client decision makers.
- Project Planning – Working with client partner, corporate and local learning & performance teams on project plans. Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that set goals and timelines can be met. Works with key stakeholders to analyze all needs, and follows through for successful management and implementation of programs and initiatives.
- Key stakeholders include sales and operations executives, client sales partners, Learning & Development groups, and client decision makers.
- Project Oversight – Work cross-functionality within TeleTech and with external vendors to solicit support necessary to ensure project success.
- Financial Oversight – Plan and manage financials and budged expenses, (includes but is not limited to completion of purchase orders, tracking of employee hours, and approving financial reimbursement requests).
- Project Follow Up/Control - Ensures compliance with learning & performance processes/systems executed during launch/ramp; aides in compiling and distributing requested data.
What you’ll bring to us:
TRUST, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
- Prefer 3-5 years experience in operations and/or learning fields
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Ability to create client-centric solutions
- Track record in personal history of interacting with operational and sales leadership at senior level
- Practical application of social media activity and knowledge management technologies and practices
- Ability to design solutions incorporating a variety of learning products
- Proven competence and experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholder, across multiple regions and multiple cultural environments
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (50-75% required).
- Keeps abreast of developments in the learning, social, and knowledge management fields and works with others to implement new and innovative products.
What skills you’ll need:
- Ability to work with virtual groups
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation development and proposal writing skills
- Strong problem solving, solution and strategic thinking
- People management abilities
- Project management experience
Who We Are:
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Consulting team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match
- Employee recognition programs, professional development, tuition reimbursement
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
- Flexible schedules, top notch campus with on- site café and sunny patio
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday Do the Right Thing Reach for Amazing Seek First to Understand Act as One Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TeleTech does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TeleTech, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TeleTech.
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.